What’s the appeal of sex while driving?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Raquel
    Some people like the 'risk' involved. They do not take into account the driving risks because people tend to think along the lines that nothing bad will, or could possibly, happen to them while performing this act or having this act performed on them. It's the risk of being seen by passerby or drivers in cars/trucks taller than theirs. Exhibitionist behavior at its best. That is the thrill that comes from this activity. The adrenaline of doing something so risky can be an ahprodisiac to some. Perhaps you can curb your woman's inner exhibitionist by having sex with her with the curtains open, in the living room, right around the time you think the mailman will be passing through delivering mail or in the car as it is safely parked on the side of the road. Some women just like to see the flustered reaction of their men as they give them such pleasure it's hard for them to concentrate on driving. That's an ego boost. Don't hinder her wild streak, just find alternative places and ways for her to explore it.

User Detail :  

Name : Raquel, Gender : F, Age : 31, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, 

Dee W
    Participant
    The appeal on the woman's side is control. You must respond to her attentions but as you MUST drive (VERY carefully) you can't respond with touch, kisses, hugs, eye closing, etc. This intesifies your orgasam (or so I've been told). For her it's knowing she can drive you wild, give you little breaks and drive you wilder, her choice, her control of your response. I don't reccomend this in heavy traffic but the rural back roads are less traveled and you can always pull over.

User Detail :  

Name : Dee W, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 49, City : Grand Rapids, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Sales, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Paul
    Participant
    Breaking cultural taboos, movies where this has been featured, a few urban myths about car accidents where both are killed, but the penis is found lodged in the woman's throat. The sheer thrill of the forbidden! I suppose some men would find it a real heroic challenge to orgasm and still drive--perhaps in a fast car where the price of the thrill is a very real danger. Not being female I can't be sure, but it might be a control issue combined with a desire to perform oral sex. Sex and power are sometimes inextricably entwined. From a strict safety point you are no doubt correct, but don't you have the slightest curiosity about the possibilities? You turned down what many sixteen year old males can only dream of! Between two consenting adults it would not be a big issue. There is a lot of variety in sexual expression that for many people is ehnanced by a little danger--real or even imagined. Hey, it beats those folks who drive and read!

User Detail :  

Name : Paul, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : diabetes, migraines, spinal deterioration, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Quaker, Age : 53, City : Normal, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : university placement counselor, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jake
    I wouldn't say so much that it's just in a car. Acts like that tend to be very voyueristic as anyone driving by can see in your window. The other thrill comes from doing something you shouldn't. So doing something so 'naughty' where everyone can see causes big thrills for many people. However, you are right in denying this, as it is dangerous and has led to accidents.

User Detail :  

Name : Jake, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 26, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Mark22069
    Participant
    A) as always, sex feels good. anytime, anyplace. B) it's exciting. Some people find that experiencing sex outside the house is a major turn-on. Kinda the exhibition aspect. Also, there's that thrill of 'will anyone see?' C) she's the passenger. what does she have better to do? fiddle with the radio or suck on you?

User Detail :  

Name : Mark22069, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 24, City : Cleveland, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jim
    Participant
    I have been the beneficiary of this several times and I think it is a combination of thrill seeking and the willingness of a partner to please you. Just keep yours eyes open if possible. Also found it to be great foreplay to fondle my girl while she or I am driving.

User Detail :  

Name : Jim, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 54, City : Highland, State : IN Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Jerry
    Participant
    It is spontaneous, it is a little wicked, a little dangerous, forbidden fruit if you will. If you have a lady who offers don't be a dork...try it you'll like it!

User Detail :  

Name : Jerry, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 58, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Retired Business Exec, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

cuttergirl
    Participant
    Is not for all people, but helps some tense guys loosen up.

User Detail :  

Name : cuttergirl, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : younameit, Religion : Agnostic, City : middleo'nowhere, State : NA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Social class : Lower class, 

O Narat
    Participant
    Some individuals get heightened thrills doing sex acts when they could get caught or seen by other people. That woman maybe one such person. I don't live in North America but I am pretty sure the American Highway patrolmen will not approve of drivers of moving cars getting blowjobs unless they are the ones getting it.

User Detail :  

Name : O Narat, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 40, City : Bankstown, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : Government employee, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

J-Prado
    Participant
    ...Nothing. I've had it done to me and frankly, there is very little inclination on my part to ask for it again. Most guys probably want it just to brag about it later.

User Detail :  

Name : J-Prado, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, 

Reesa L.
    It's dangerous and exciting. Think vouyerism. Just be happy she didn't ask you to make a call on your cell at the same time.

User Detail :  

Name : Reesa L., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 37, City : Ellensburg, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : waitress/student, 

G19554
    Participant
    I dont think it feels any better or anything, but the appeal of simply being able to brag to your buddies that you got Road Head makes it worthwile.

User Detail :  

Name : G19554, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, 

calinda
    It's all about the thrill and the dangerousness of it. You're correct,it's dangerous and difficult but it's all worth it in the end. As long as no-body comes to an end.

User Detail :  

Name : calinda, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 26, City : boston, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : administration, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

MarkA
    Participant
    Commonly referred to as "road head", it's very common. I love getting it. There are several factors that make it appealing. 1. The risk of getting caught or someone seeing. 2. The danger involved. Even though I make sure I keep my eyes open and I concentrate hard on the road. 3. Its just a different place and circumstance than the standard laying in bed mode.

User Detail :  

Name : MarkA, City : Mt Clemens, State : MI Country : United States, 
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.