What makes you horny?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Gina
    Participant
    I'm trying to figure out what makes people of different cultures horny. What is it about a woman or a man that makes you want to drop your pants?

User Detail :  

Name : Gina, Gender : F, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, 

BronzeTrophy
    Participant
    For me, it's all about seeing a man urinating. I have a fetish for watching men in the bathroom. When me and my ex-boyfriend were together, he would never let me come into the bathroom with him. But, if I see a man urinating, it really turns me on. I can't explain why. Maybe because I'm celibate and haven't had sex in more than a year (it's hard, y'all). And another thing that makes me horny is seeing other people having passionate sex. That does something to me.

User Detail :  

Name : BronzeTrophy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 24, City : Anniston, State : AL Country : United States, Occupation : Registered Nurse, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Buckeye
    Participant
    If a woman is sexily dressed, happy, smiling and is pleased by flirting, it makes me stupidly horny.

User Detail :  

Name : Buckeye, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 45, City : Connersville, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : Govrnment, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Sabie19730
    Participant
    Could you be slightly more specific? Do you mean what physical attributes make me start to pant, or what mannerisms/personality traits turn me on (courtesy, confidence, etc.)? Or do you mean just random, weird things that make my heart beat quicker for no discernible reason?

User Detail :  

Name : Sabie19730, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 22, City : Birmingham, State : AL Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Joe27884
    Participant
    I'm pretty much convinced it is all a matter of mind control, and some can control it quite well and others can't. Frankly, I've considered myself horny since early in my youth, when I discovered the intrigue of sex and related matters. Perhaps it was the manner in which I learned that produced this mindset of 'feeling horny' so much of the time. I've not found anyone who can explain it much differently (other than psychobabble).

User Detail :  

Name : Joe27884, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 61, City : Carpentersville, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : self employed, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    I met my significant other in December of 2004. I shook his hand the first time we met. As he stood next to me, I noticed he smelled so clean and fresh, as if he'd just showered. That was an incredible turn on for me. In fact, he's a blue collar brother; he works a hard job yet the man always manages to smell 'springtime fresh'. No cologne, just soap and water fresh.

User Detail :  

Name : Rhonda-P-Outlaw27927, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 43, City : Laurelton, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Zac-C19526
    Participant
    Big, tall, well-muscled, hairy dudes, possibly with a little bit of a belly, too.

User Detail :  

Name : Zac-C19526, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : Revelstoke, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Gorrion
    Participant
    Getting out of bed on a day with a 'y' in it!

User Detail :  

Name : Gorrion, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 46, City : McKeesport, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Mike
    Participant
    1.A women's smile. 2.Her ability to talk freely about sex and what pleases her.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike, City : Abbotsford, State : NA Country : Canada, 

calinda
    From reading your response I can see that you say you are celibate? Why, unless it has something to do with a medical problem or it's for some religios purposes than... I don't understand. I am a 26 year old female and over the last year or so my priorities have changed witout my knowledge. Getting closer to 30 and with a child I don't have any choices, I have to settle down. A little. You, you should be enjoying your youth and having all the fun you want. There are a million ways to protect yourself from any unwanted consequences. Trust me, you'll have the rest of your life to practice celibacy. You won't however be young and virant for to much longer. Just my thoughts...

User Detail :  

Name : calinda, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 26, City : boston, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : administration, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jessica28907
    Participant
    I love my boyfriend playing with my hair, and deep passionate kisses with our hips pushed together. When we're not together it really turns me on to talk about sexual things in metaphores, or clean things in metaphores that sound dirty. It really turns me on when a guy does something that he could get hurt doing, or is dangerous.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica28907, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 17, City : LC, State : RI Country : United States, 

Taz
    Participant
    In all honesty, first impressions are everything. For me, if she has a nice smile and a friendly attitude, this can be a real turn on. I can overlook physical imperfections. The most physically beautiful woman in the world wouldn't turn me on if she acted like a spoiled bitch. However, a slightly overweight woman with a terrific smile, attitude, and personality can be a huge turn on. And I'm not even a 'chubby chaser'. Personality goes a long way. There are other occasions where I just get crazy turned on by a woman with all the right curves and the right perfume. And by curves I mean proportional, not over done. Implants don't do it for me. Call it animal magnetism, or pheromones, or what ever... Sometimes you just can't explain why someone turns you on.

User Detail :  

Name : Taz, Gender : M, Age : 33, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

mike19718
    Participant
    Healthy, beautiful women arouse me and a lot of other men.A woman's eyes are often really attractive to me,but lots of make up is not attractive.

User Detail :  

Name : mike19718, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, 

Mr. Bennet
    Participant
    Well, a big and round ass (J-Lo and up). Or big breasts (Scarlet Johanson). Or seeing a penis ejaculating on a woman (the more liquid and the more messy the better).

User Detail :  

Name : Mr. Bennet, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 25, City : BH, State : NA Country : Brazil, Occupation : Biologist, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

norbertneuman
    Participant
    i REALLY am attracted to people who have a high intellect and are kind to others. looks are ok, but i really am more attracted to charachter traits

User Detail :  

Name : norbertneuman, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 17, City : mahtomedi, State : MN Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.