What makes you horny?

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

NadyaB
    Participant
    If you mean what's my fetish I would have to say BDSM (but not the extreme leather stuff). But if you mean what would turn me onto a man I'd have to say intelligence. Unfortunately many of the intelligent men I have met were teachers and professors, and they were the only ones I could carry on a semi-intelligent conversation with. I have quickly developed crushes and fantasized about them, even hit on them at times. Fortunately for me, I have found a man not in the education profession who loves political science as much as I do. He specializes in hardcore American politics and I'm more of a comparative person. We learn from each other, and I've even got him using political science jargon. We were discussing affirmative action programs in governance and I told him that Argentina had 40% women in their legislature. He asked, "Well don't they have closed-list PR?" This sounds extremely nerdy, but I was impressed that he used our jargon and turned on at the same time.

User Detail :  

Name : NadyaB, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Bipolar disorder, Race : Swexican, Religion : Gnostic, Age : 22, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.