The typical black person

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Brianne23838
    Participant
    Black people are very confident and quick-witted (especially with their words). Some seem to be a bit too vigilant about racism, and seem to see some where there isn't any. I find a lot of black people to be a bit intimidating, because they seem to stick to their own groups, and because of the aforementioned confidence. There aren't many black people in my city, so they act a bit more 'white' than in other places.

User Detail :  

Name : Brianne23838, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 17, City : Plano, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Shay
    Participant
    There is no such thing as a 'typical' person or a 'typical' characteristic when defining a race. It depends largely on where you live and the class status that lives around you. For instance an African American living in Beverly Hills is a lot different than an African American who lives in the projects. I live in New Orleans, Louisiana where the city is 80% African American and around here a typical black person is low income and uneducated. Up north in other cities where I've lived the African Americans are more articulate, well mannered and considered middle class. I honestly believe that this question differs depending on where you live.

User Detail :  

Name : Shay, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 22, City : New Orleans, State : LA Country : United States, Occupation : Legal Secretary, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Josie Daughrity
    Participant
    MY ANSWER TO YOU IS SIMPLE AND THE ONLY RIGHTEOUS ANSWER - THERE IS NO OTHER MORE PROFOUND AND CLOSE TO MY HEART TOPIC THAN THIS TOPIC YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO ASK THANK YOU FOR ASKING - HOW DO I VIEW MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AS A WHOLE I VIEW ALL RACES AS SIMPLY THAT: MY BROTHERS AND MY SISTERS AND I LOVE THEM ALL- THANK YOU '*Salam Alaikum*' [Peace be upon you] JOSIE

User Detail :  

Name : Josie Daughrity, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : ITALIAN/WHITE, Religion : Muslim, Age : 23, City : Sacramento, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : OFFICER, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.