The feeling of looseness

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Robe
    Participant
    The question brokers another question. Are you the hot dog? One solution to this dilemma is to shower with her and use alum in her next douche.

User Detail :  

Name : Robe, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 48, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Mike20371
    Participant
    My ex-wife was noticeably tighter before our kids were born. She only gave half-hearted effort at kegels. She said things were fine there; I wish she had done them. I am now with a woman who had three children by c-section and she is tight as a virgin every night, and that is no exageration. I have to take several minutes to be completely in her.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike20371, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Augusta, State : MS Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Chris
    Giving birth does loosen the vagina - but only to a degree. During labor, the muscles of the vagina loosen to allow for the passage of the baby, but they tighten again afterwards. However, many women complain of 'looseness' afterwards. If you and your girlfriend have a problem with 'looseness' - if her vaginal walls have not recovered fully from her pregnancy - there are special excercises called Kegel exercises that can help your special lady get 'back into shape.'

User Detail :  

Name : Chris, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 24, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : student/teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Sarah
    Participant
    I've been doing kegels ever since I read about them years before I became sexually active, and now I swear by them. My husband has nearly fisted me before (and his hands are enormous-he wear's a size 12 1/2 ring on his ring finger), but every time we begin forplay, one or two fingers (even though I'm aroused) are more than enough to please me, and his penis, which is average, fits perfectly....so to make a long story not quite so long, I'm a firm believer that a woman can bear a child, and then become perfectly tight once more if she keeps up with her kegels...otherwise...I have no idea *L*

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : na, Disability : na, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 21, City : Swannanoa, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Crew at a pizza place, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Johnnie
    Participant
    It's like a good suit it will last for ever. It'll stretch a mile before it will tear an inch. I have never worried about it.

User Detail :  

Name : Johnnie, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 58, City : Shasta Lake City, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : production manager, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Tim24839
    Participant
    It's always tight if you fill it up.

User Detail :  

Name : Tim24839, City : Roanoke, State : VA Country : United States, 

Lara D.
    Participant
    Well I can tell you men aren't the only ones that think this. I asked my OB/GYN this question shortly before giving birth to my son... here is what he said. 'Do your kegal excersises and no one will ever be able to tell.' All kegals are, are contracting and holding for about 30 seconds at a time, the muscles of the vaginal wall. Which is actually more important for urinary reasons in a woman, than sexual. But doing it is no different than doing reps with any excersise. I can also tell you I had dated someone prior to my pregnancy, then again about 7 months after and and he told me there was no difference what so ever.So apparently kegals work.

User Detail :  

Name : Lara D., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 33, City : Abilene, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

calinda
    You should be alright if this is someone normal that your talking about. The fact that she has had sexual experiences and a child are not really reasons to worry about that. Now if she is like a sex addict or something or if she has a million children than that's a whole other issue. And you have to go by the individual. Some woman have children and you still couldn't get in there without some effort. And there are women out there who don't have any children and there pussies are just there, open for the world to see.

User Detail :  

Name : calinda, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 26, City : boston, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : administration, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

S.F.
    Participant
    My first long-term relationship with a guy, about a year into it, he mentioned that I seemed looser/less tight/whatever than when we first started having sex. So I guess it might be true.

User Detail :  

Name : S.F., Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 22, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Renee
    I had my first kid (out of 3) at 19 and was far from loose (I've been told). Now almost 8 years later, to me it feels the same and my husband tells me it feels pretty much the same. After having kids, it goes back to it's original size, more or less.

User Detail :  

Name : Renee, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Chronic joint pain, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 27, City : Turlock, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Disabled/homemaker, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

MarkA
    Participant
    Just like men come in different sizes, a woman's vaginal opening come in different sizes too. And to answer your question, yes it does make a difference, but not as much as you've probably heard. The vagina is very elastic and goes back to normal very quickly, but it can be stretched or torn. During the birth of my son, the dr performed what's called an 'epesiatomy' or surgical incision at the bottom of my wife's vagina to prevent tearing. This was sewn up just after the birth was complete. That's where the joke "Hey doc, can you put in an extra stitch for me?" came from. I assume you're asking because you're not hung like a horse. Well, neither am I, and at 41 with a wife who has two kids, we are doing just fine, thank you very much. So the moral of the story is don't worry. If you're patient and a good lover, neither of you will ever care about your size or hers.

User Detail :  

Name : MarkA, City : Mt Clemens, State : MI Country : United States, 
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.