Shaved pubic hair

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Jeremy19970
    Participant
    yes there are strait men who shave the pubes even though i am not straight i will tell you why shave the pubes reason 1 in summer less sweat reason 2 when I give or recive oral I dont want fuz in my mouth so I shave mine Reason 3 smooth skin just feels good

User Detail :  

Name : Jeremy19970, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : Human, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 30, City : huntington, State : WV Country : United States, Occupation : dishwasher, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower class, 

forrest patterson
    Participant
    Hi missy!!! it's me. Forrest. you remember me right? anyway, I tried once and decided against it.

User Detail :  

Name : forrest patterson, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : native american, Religion : Native American, Age : 17, City : las cruces, State : NM Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

G19555
    Participant
    I shave around the edges and trim everything else to keep it nice and tidy, and I havent had any complaints.

User Detail :  

Name : G19555, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, 

Digby
    Participant
    I keep it trimmed but not shaven. Looks better, feels better, and doesn't get pulled on when your're hard at it.

User Detail :  

Name : Digby, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 37, City : Raleigh, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : finance, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Colby
    Participant
    Here's one straight man who does. Why? I don't like the look or feel of body hair, especially in the pubic area. It's more comfortable without it. My wife thought it was a little odd at first, but she likes it now.

User Detail :  

Name : Colby, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 55, City : Lincoln, State : NE Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Georgia21674
    Participant
    I frankly prefer that the testicles be shaved. That way when giving oral I do not have the dental floss to remove from between teeth. Also I have found it is cleaner. If heavily haired down there I also appreciate some trimming of other hair around that area.

User Detail :  

Name : Georgia21674, Gender : F, City : Knoxville, State : TN Country : United States, 

Nikki24284
    Participant
    I think it looks good on a well built man with some length. My man shaves his pubic hairs and I love it. It looks very sexy to me and it doesn't get in the way when I perform oral sex on him. I shave mine too and keep it cut low.

User Detail :  

Name : Nikki24284, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Black/African American, Age : 27, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Susie
    Participant
    I used to shave as well, in the shower, ladies' razor. What a pain that was! And the stubble was atrocious! But I did an internet search and found the perfect thing. It's called Body Bare. If you're serious about shaving, it is the only way to go. I told a friend about it and now he has one to shave his head!! If you're serious about anything, there is always a better way.

User Detail :  

Name : Susie, Gender : F, Age : 36, City : Columbia, State : SC Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Erika T.
    Participant
    After I shaved myself clean as a surprise for my boyfriend, he started shaving himself too. We figured if one of us shaving makes for better sensitivity (and it does!), then both of us going 'smooth' must be better (try ASTRONOMICALLY SO!). Now it is sort of a sexy weekly ritual we do together. A hint for itching: before shaving, dampen the area and exfoliate with a washcloth or a light sugar scrub. Rinse, then shave. Afterward, pat dry and apply a topical analgesic gel like Bikini Zone to the shaved area to stop itching and razor bumps.

User Detail :  

Name : Erika T., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 31, City : San Francisco, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

pete
    Participant
    I've heard all the talk about how women shave for cleanliness from being married (my wife doesn't shave). I've even heard some women say they shave because theer men like it. Personally I think guys who like or prefer women with shaved tooties are just child molesters/pedophiles at heart...why else would a guy want a woman with pubes that look pre-pubescent?

User Detail :  

Name : pete, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : American Indian, Religion : Native American, Age : 50, City : Parshall, State : ND Country : United States, Occupation : communications, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Kiana
    I much prefer men to be shaved - oral much nicer.

User Detail :  

Name : Kiana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Buddhist, Age : 37, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Dancer, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    Like other respondents, I assumed that men prefer oral or vaginal sex. Also, since men masturbate so much, I guess we assume that they get more than enough hand jobs. You guys need to tell us it's something you want and show us how. SEriously. I asked a former boyfriend to put his hand around my hand which was around his cock and demonstrate the speed, grip,etc. We just don't know. I suspect that many women would be relieved to give a hand job rather than a blow job. To some of us, it seems the lazy option.

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

maxH
    Participant
    I shave everything and i like it. The women like it as well. Its super smooth i love it. No more itching or hair pulling or finding loose pubes around. Much cleaner less sweating. I started shaving with regular razorand had to reshave every couple of days. Then upgraded to the Norelco bodyshaver which is awsomhe to shave the testicles without getting injured. uthen i decided to go aa permanent solution and use the Remington ipl 6000. the thick stubs are a lot thinner now. i'm a bit disappointed that i still can not get rid of the hair but at least it lasts a week before a do a trim touch up with the norelco. One thing i did not want is to see gray pubes with age and i hear no laser will remove those. when the girlfriend does oral its fucking awesome. She had a landing strip and now she got rid of it as well. I love shaved pussies to lick on. and when i fuck doggie style feeling her ass against my bare skin is a fucking turn on. I highly recommend it. As far as looking pre-pubertal its just stupidity. a real man should comfortable with his manhood regardless if it is bare or not, only insecure boys feel they need hair to feel like a man.

User Detail :  

Name : maxH, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Blind, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 45, City : LA, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : health professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.