Shaved pubic hair

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Missy20505
    Participant
    Do any straight men shave their pubic hair? Are there any other women out there who like men who shave?

User Detail :  

Name : Missy20505, Gender : F, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, 

Taz27446
    Participant
    I did it once when my girlfriend at the time insisted I try it as a change of pace. I didn't like it, and neither did she. Once she saw the result, she said 'well it seemed like a good idea at the time'. Basically, it was creepy. It kind of gave us a pedophile-like creepy feeling. Besides, others I've heard talk about this say it's kind of a gay thing. I couldn't grow it back fast enough.

User Detail :  

Name : Taz27446, Gender : M, Age : 33, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Phoebe
    Participant
    My boyfriend shaves his pubic hair and I love it...in fact I have only been with one guy that didn't shave...hmmm.

User Detail :  

Name : Phoebe, City : Clovis, State : CA Country : United States, 

sam
    i keep my pubes shaved - feels much better and looks better too! i leave a little hair on the top, but shave my balls.

User Detail :  

Name : sam, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Jewish, Age : 24, City : madison, State : NJ Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

CVS
    Participant
    Very much straight and i do shave

User Detail :  

Name : CVS, City : VA Beach, State : VA Country : United States, 

Me
    Participant
    Missy, as a matter of fact, I do shave myself. For one, I like the 'clean' feeling. Secondly, I think it just 'looks' beter trimmed up. I've heard Drew and Mike talk about shaving to make 'it' look bigger. I hate to sound I'm bragging or being rude, but I am just over 8'. But when I shave, and you don't have that hair covering the first inch or so, it does, in fact, look much bigger. Mostly, my wife likes me shaved, and that is the most important reason of all...

User Detail :  

Name : Me, Gender : M, Age : 30, City : Livonia, State : MI Country : United States, 

Amanda
    Participant
    my boyfriend shaves and I LOVE IT!!!!

User Detail :  

Name : Amanda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 18, City : springfield, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper class, 

Ben23364
    Participant
    I am a straight male, and, yes, I shave my pubic hair. (Or, at least trim down to 1/8 inch or less.) I started doing it because I have found that it is more comfortable for a girl to go down on you. (Just like us guys don't fully enjoy a mouth full of the short 'n' curlies!) It's just polite! Also, one's member tends to look a lot larger, which can be beneficial if you tend to be insecure. Furthermore, you don't leave stray ones floating around your bedroom! And, last but not least, my fiancee likes it.

User Detail :  

Name : Ben23364, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 20, City : Newberry, State : SC Country : United States, Occupation : Software Developer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Steven
    Participant
    Yes, my girlfriend prefers it gone.

User Detail :  

Name : Steven, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : Memphis, State : TN Country : United States, Occupation : College, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Aaron25011
    Participant
    Well Missy, I'm glad you asked that question. As a matter of personal preference I like to keep my pubes trim and neat. Additionally, I shave my balls. There are a few reasons for these acts against hair. First off, its a matter of treating my twig 'n berries like they are 'part of the team'. I dont neglect to trim my toenails just because generally nobody sees them. That would be nast. I like to look down and know that perhaps the single most valuable physical attribute I possess is well cared for and in good shape.

User Detail :  

Name : Aaron25011, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 25, City : Iowa city, State : IA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Colby31992
    Participant
    i trim mine i done see why you wouldnt mine is short.

User Detail :  

Name : Colby31992, City : houston, State : TX Country : United States, 

J21139
    Participant
    That's what a bald penis looks like to me. Men are supposed to be hairy and brutish. I hope the metrosexual thing is just a fad.

User Detail :  

Name : J21139, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, 

basementjjj
    Participant
    I shave my testicles and shaft, and my girl loves it. The sensation is so much better for both of us.

User Detail :  

Name : basementjjj, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 38, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Automotive, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Steve
    Participant
    I know a guy that says he does, he's very candid about it. 'Shaving his backboard' he calls it.

User Detail :  

Name : Steve, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Atheist, Age : 43, City : Tucson, State : AZ Country : United States, Occupation : Retired Military/student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

MH
    Participant
    I'm straight, highly sexual and I shave everything on the lower half of the genitals - the entire thing would probably make me feel like a de-testicled eunuch or an adolescent. I feel cleaner and am more sensitive during sex - especially oral. (I get turned off when my parter or I have to remove a hair from our mouths - what a stupid interuption.) The only drawback is that like many males, shaving stinks. So when you miss a few days, the stubble can be a bitch. Just curious: why do you ask? By the way, I do think shaved women (of age) are sexy.

User Detail :  

Name : MH, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 36, City : Raleigh, State : NC Country : United States, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.