Obese teens who don’t have a choice

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

A. Jacobi
    Participant
    I have been heavy all of my life. I understand how you feel. Next time you see your doctor, ask for advice. Many doctors have issues approaching weight issues with their patients and wait for you to bring it up. Learn about nutrition from the web and books. STOP dieting!!! Learn how to eat healthy foods and what a portion size really is. Talk to your brothers and see if they can help.

User Detail :  

Name : A. Jacobi, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 26, City : Alexandria, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Analyst, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Drew-K28693
    Participant
    I'm in a similar boat, luckily though my parents got me boxing a year ago so I've slimmed down a bit. But my coach said things that were so obvious I never noticed. Before bed do pushups or situps. or whenever you have free time. Both are great for losing weight around the stomach, and you can do them without anyone really noticing.

User Detail :  

Name : Drew-K28693, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 14, City : Toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, 
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.