Not out of diapers yet?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Lliwle-Yrubsilasle
    Participant
    Hey there's alot of people who wear diapers. I'm 17 and I wear diapers, because I have a hard wih my bowles. I also wear diapers because I love the feel of them. I mainly wear depends, but I also wear other diapers. well gotta go see ya!!!!!!!!!!1

User Detail :  

Name : Lliwle-Yrubsilasle, City : Seatac, State : MN Country : United States, 

Elliot
    Participant
    I wear diapers to bed everynight at age 20; they make me feel safe.

User Detail :  

Name : Elliot, Gender : M, Age : 20, City : Livermore, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Waiter, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

no
    Participant
    I wear diaper like him and I duck tape the sides so they fit and I like the way they feel. they are just nice and I like to just put water down them and feel it filling up.

User Detail :  

Name : no, City : Paw Paw, State : MI Country : United States, 

davidmacdonald
    Participant
    hi there how are you iam fine.i just read your story where you like wearing diapers.i like to wear depend under garments with the fastenable tapes but i cant find a sweet and loving and caring and compassionate girl to offer from her heart to change them for me which really disappoints me and hurts my feelings love david.

User Detail :  

Name : davidmacdonald, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 41, City : souris pei canada, State : PA Country : Canada, Occupation : disabilaty penson, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.