Not out of diapers yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Angie
    Participant
    Are there people who wear diapers from infancy to their teens and into adulthood?

User Detail :  

Name : Angie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 24, City : Charleston, State : SC Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Aly
    Participant
    There certainly are. And although there may well be those who wear diapers because of a fetish, there are also adults who are born with certain anomalies that render them incontinent throughout their lives. For further information visit http://members.aol.com/pullthrunw/Pullthru.html

User Detail :  

Name : Aly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 39, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Brian
    I am kind of glad someone has brought this subect up. Consider me an expert on wearing diapers. Many people partake in this hobby and hide it. There is a fear in our 'diaper community' that the world would hate us and persecute us, as it has proven so in the past. If you find out that someone you know wears them, please accept them for who they are. It has probably taken them a while to accept themselves, anyway. We are not perverts or pedophiles, and we aren't all gay or all straight. We are just people, like anyone else. It's just that diapers make us comfortable. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

User Detail :  

Name : Brian, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight Adult Baby, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, Age : 25, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : MCSD programmer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Adrienne
    Participant
    You're obviously not talking about someone disabled who has to use diapers. If you're talking about incontinance, it happens to most people, but nowadays it is possible to deal with bladder problems via medication or surgery. There is another category: Some people have a sexual deviation and wear diapers, drink from a baby bottle and suck pacifiers. Now, that's weird.

User Detail :  

Name : Adrienne, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, City : san clemente, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : secretary, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Goku S.
    There are people who wear diapers all their lives. Some people do it because of medical reasons, some do it as a sexual thing and others do it because they like to wear diapers. I'm 16, and I like to wear diapers and act like a baby, for example, sucking on a pacifier, talking like a baby, sleeping with stuffed animals and sucking my thumb.

User Detail :  

Name : Goku S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : learning disabled, Religion : Pagan, Age : 16, City : Taylor, State : MI Country : United States, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

david
    Participant
    I'm 33 and have never been out of diapers. When I was about a year old, I developed a tumor in my spine, and as a result of that I've remained in diapers. Not that I want to be, but it has affected my bowels and bladder, and I also suffer with body trembling. If you need more information, feel free to ask.

User Detail :  

Name : david, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 33, City : ottowa, State : KY Country : Canada, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Rather-not-say
    Participant
    Yes, I wear diapers just because I love the feeling of it. They are a great invention, and I wear one all the time. I am not that big of a person, so I just wear something like Huggies and duct-tape the sides to make the diaper a bit bigger. Soon I will have to get adult-size diapers, but they don't have designs on them, and I feel more like a baby in Huggies or Pampers.

User Detail :  

Name : Rather-not-say, City : Toronto, Ontario, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Stacey27925
    Participant
    I don't know anybody who continues to wear diapers just for the fun of it, but I have worked with a lot of people (children through adults) with physical disabilities who wear diapers because of incontinence issues related to their disability.

User Detail :  

Name : Stacey27925, Gender : F, Age : 20, City : Cranston, State : RI Country : United States, Occupation : student, 

Mikey
    Participant
    There are lots of teens and adults who wear diapers. For Medical See incontinence.org and for sexual or just for fun see http://www.dailydiapers.com

User Detail :  

Name : Mikey, City : Birmingham, State : AL Country : United States, 

Dan27148
    Participant
    I love wearing adult diapers. It feels so nice when you wet and poop in your diapers at the same time! I also enjoy acting like and doing everything a little baby does

User Detail :  

Name : Dan27148, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 20, City : Venice, State : UT Country : United States, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

kyle
    ye i wear huggies and pampers and pull-ups and huggie overnites i sleep in a crib get changed on a changing table im small 4 a 17 year old im only 4 foot in the day i go to daycare im a real baby i weigh about 65 lbs

User Detail :  

Name : kyle, City : baldwin, State : NY Country : United States, 

Mike
    Participant
    I'm 18 and attend college and i Like to wear diapers. I do not know why, but i like to wear them. I sometimes will look at myself in the mirror while wearing a diaper and i get a satisfaction from this.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike, Gender : M, Age : 18, City : Conrad, State : MA Country : United States, 

nik
    Participant
    i have never needed diapers but have always wanted to wear them. i wear diapers most of the time now and i think its just better then having to wait to go to the bathroom. if i am at a movie its nice cuz i dont have to miss anything. i just think diapers are more convenient. some of my friends know i wear diapers but they dont really care. people who like to wear diapers are known as Dl's diaper lovers, this isnt anything u grow out of, its just one aspect of ur life that is part of u. i know the excrutiating pain of holding in pee, i was on a trip to visit my friend in ny and i was on a bus, and had to pee and but when i tried, i physically couldnt do it thus i held it in for like a total of 3 to 4 hours this was hell and all that time i was wishing i had been wearing diapers. society shouldn't be so judgment of other people, people who wear diapers for need or otherwise aren't any different from anyone else. the problem is that its been pounded into our heads that wearing diapers isnt sociall acceptable, well who says whats right or wrong in regards to what people wear. hope someone reads this thanks

User Detail :  

Name : nik, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : not sure if gay or straight, Disability : visually impaired, can see out of one eye, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : certain aspects of hinduism and buddhism, Age : 25, City : henniker, State : NH Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

B.J.
    Participant
    Yes, there ARE people who wear diapers from infancy to their teens and into adulthood, statistically speaking. What needs to be asked, though, is WHY do people wear diapers longer than intended? Obviously, some people wear diapers due to medical reasons, like surgery complications, or urinary tract infections, etc. Along with this group of involuntary diapers wearers, there lies another group of people who choose to wear diapers. While a very small minority might choose to wear diapers out of sheer convenience, there are other people who have what is referred to as a 'diaper fetish'. This means that a great pleasure is derived out of the act of wearing, changing, or otherwise involving the use of diapers. A diaper fetish often has other 'baby' elements, like pacifiers and bottles, etc. Why do some people actively participate in these activities? That is the question at hand. Sometimes it comes from abuse in the earlier years. More often than not, though, a person starts developing these feelings around the time of puberty. Everyone can experience these feelings that the born fetishists have. From personal experience, if the diaper fetish is introduced early on in a positive and loving manner (AKA being honest and upfront), then the partner gains acceptance over time, more often than not resulting in a FULL BLOWN FETISH that they maintain after the relationship, if the couple chooses not to stay together (which is a surprisingly lower number relative to the population). Now a person is just their DNA and the product of their experiences, so personally speaking, I believe that a diaper fetish lies dormant in all humans who were born into diapers and had diapers be an initial sign of comfort, security, and love. The diaper fetish is merely bringing those feelings back to life, but with the wisdom and self-sufficiency of an adult.

User Detail :  

Name : B.J., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, Age : 19, City : Ada, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Thomas24543
    Participant
    There are many reasons for a person to remain in diapers into adulthood. Sickness, injury, disease, birth defect, etc. For others, its just their preferred underwear.

User Detail :  

Name : Thomas24543, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.