Latino dating experiences

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Amanda Berrocal
    Participant
    Mira muchacha..you should have a little more consideration when talking about your own race. Agression and abuse is present in any race, there are balck men who are aggressive and abuse and there are hispanics that are sweet. i have never had a problem with any Latinos! i dont think that 'positive vibes' come from just one race. All races have their bad and good apples. the guys you dated were just jerks and you need to mov eon and think before you make them men in your race look like scum!

User Detail :  

Name : Amanda Berrocal, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Catholic, Age : 18, City : Bristol, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

DEE ANDRADE
    Participant
    I AM A BLACK WOMEN WHO IS MARRIED TO A MEXICAN WE HAVED BEEN MARRIED FOR 10YRS AND STILL UNTIL THIS DAY THE LATINAS HATE IT WHEN THEY SEE US TOGATHER. I FIND IT HARDER FOR THE WOMEN TO EXCEPT IT MORE THEN THE MEN. I EVEN HAD SOME WOMEN TRY TO TEMPT MY HUSBAND BY ACTING LIKE THEY ARE THE VIRGIN THE QUADALUPE WHO THEY THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN ME BY ACTING INOCENT AND CHARMING LIKE THAT IS GOING TO HELP CLOSE MY HUSBAND OPEN MIND. MY QUESTON IS WHY DO THE SOME LATINAS HATE NOT ONLY BLACK WOMEN BUT AMERICAN WOMEN WITH THIER MEN?

User Detail :  

Name : DEE ANDRADE, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 34, City : BRYAN, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : TEACHER AIDE, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

eric-santos
    Participant
    on the norm hispanics and blacks have alot of animosity towards each other, and the males of any race feel degrated and rejected when the females of their race are dating the supposed enemy, I personally dont agree with that racist ignorrant thilth,but thats how everybody feels.

User Detail :  

Name : eric-santos, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Deaf, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Orthodox Christian, Age : 22, City : riverside, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : cable installer, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower class, 

Virlyn28939
    Participant
    It appears that there is a little uneasiness in the homefront. Dating is a way of getting to know people. If I make a life time committment before experiencing relationships with other races there is a possibility that I will make a decision I will eventually regret. Harrasement from peers is cold but fair. There seems to be a resistance to change in everyone. We can hold on until we choke th life out of something. Your right it is sad.

User Detail :  

Name : Virlyn28939, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 42, City : Flint, State : MI Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.