How many girls swallow?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Mary
    Participant
    I've always wondered this. I don't understand why girls spit. It never crossed my mind not to swallow. To me, it's already back in my throat, so all you have to do is swallow. If you spit it out, then you have to bring it to the front of your mouth, getting it all over your mouth........ ewwww. My husband loves that I swallow. My question is, why do men prefer girls who swallow? I thought, even bad oral sex was good! The answer that I've gotten over and over, is that all guys like naughty girls. I thought maybe the girls who don't swallow make the guy stop short or something.

User Detail :  

Name : Mary, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Buddhist, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    Since most STDs including AIDS are transmitted via semen, it would be insane for a woman to swallow unless she & the guy were in a long term monogamous relationship and both tested for all STDs. Otherwise, the risk isn't worth it. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    I've only dated one spitter. Dated her a long time, and I am sorry to rate her as the worst oral. I'm just not into doing something that is turning the other person off and she so obviously dosn't want to have anything to do with the end product that it ruins the fun of it. The best was this virgin who did a great job,had zero problem with the end product and was psyched that she had obviously done a great job. Should have married that one.

User Detail :  

Name : GuyGuyerson, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 45, City : boise, State : ID Country : United States, Occupation : self employed construction, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.