Hispanic makeup style

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ellen
    Participant
    Why do a lot of Hispanic women pluck their eyebrows and then draw them on with an eyebrow pencil? And why do they draw a hard lip outline and paste their hair flat with gel? These appear harsh to me, but they must appear sexy to you and Hispanic men?

User Detail :  

Name : Ellen, Gender : Female, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 48, City : Broomfield, State : CO Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Sandy
    Participant
    I am a Hispanic female, however I do not pluck all my eyebrows and then draw them in with a pencil. That is a choice that different females make, Hispanic or not. I do on occasion draw a hard lip outline simply because I like how I look. I always 'paste' my hair flat with gel, though, whenever I wear it up in a ponytail because I like to look neat and presentable and not like I just woke up and was lazy and didn't want to brush my hair. Believe it or not, it is hard work, especially since I have a lot of hair and it is way past my waist.

User Detail :  

Name : Sandy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 20, City : Santa Cruz, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, 
    You answered your own question. Because that is what they think looks good. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

User Detail :  

Name : ShellyStrauss Rollison, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : New Age/Metaphysical, Age : 49, City : New Alexandria, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Minister, writer, activist, CNA, draftsman, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.