Going bald before I’m 20, do girls care?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Bill
    My son is 20 and has thinning hair (he doesn't laugh at dad anymore). He joined the Army last fall and of course had a really short buzzcut, almost to the point of being shaved bald. While he was home between boot camp and advanced training, we went out a few times, and the girls were constantly checking him out. Of course he ate up the attention. So try shaving your head or keep your hair very short. The thinning or balding issue isn't as big a deal. Better yet, join the service; we need a few more good men (and women).

User Detail :  

Name : Bill, Gender : M, City : n/a, State : NA Country : United States, 

Jessica
    Participant
    Fear not! My first boyfriend in high school had significantly thinning hair at 17, and one of the most popular, genuinely well-liked and crushed-upon guys at my college was seriously balding (already at crown, hairline racing to meet it). I honestly don't care about hairline when it comes to attraction, and going by other girls' reactions to these young men, they don't, either. Personality and charm will get you a lot more attention than a full head of hair.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 22, City : Framingham, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Brandy19402
    Participant
    I don't want a bald boyfreind.

User Detail :  

Name : Brandy19402, Gender : F, City : Lexington, State : KY Country : United States, 

Amy31568
    Participant
    Shave your head and don't look back. Screw Rogaine, let your hair go bye-bye, and keep it shaved. It's very hot on balding men, i think.

User Detail :  

Name : Amy31568, Gender : F, Age : 32, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, 

Sierra
    Participant
    It is not about hair but your attitude.Greg Graffin is so hot and can still be a rockstar even though his hairline is signifigantly missing because he carries himself well and reeks with punkrock sexiness and attitude.If you are nervous and insecure normally it will show with or with out hair and that is untractive. If you aare overweight i would consider shaping up and because fat and bald is not a good combination

User Detail :  

Name : Sierra, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 17, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, 

CJ31955
    Participant
    I was in the same boat & shaved it. Some girl's don't like it...some do...some could care less either way. But if you don't stay tan and hit the gym, NO GIRL WILL LIKE IT. You will look like a chemo-outpatient.

User Detail :  

Name : CJ31955, Gender : M, Age : 24, City : CLEVELAND, State : OH Country : United States, 

Victoria
    First order of business is eyes, smile and personality -- I don't even process whether a guy has hair until later in the game. Don't let anybody talk you into a hairpiece or Rogaine -- shave your head and every girl you meet will want to rub it!

User Detail :  

Name : Victoria, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Durham, State : NC Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

odd_socks
    Participant
    I've dated a balding guy in his mid 20s. It didn't really matter, especially not after a few dates. If a guy was intelligent, funny, etc, it wouldn't bother me at all.

User Detail :  

Name : odd_socks, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 22, City : Adelaide, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Carrie
    I am 24, and I don't care if a guy is bald. It makes absolutely no difference. Guys put WAY too much pressure on themselves about hair. My boyfriend is so paranoid that he is losing hair - if he is losing hair, I can't tell. And if all his hair falls out tonight, I will still love him the same.

User Detail :  

Name : Carrie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 24, City : Clinton, State : NJ Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Christy
    Participant
    Bald guys = hot.

User Detail :  

Name : Christy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : american, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 22, City : jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : starving college student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Nik
    Participant
    I'm sorry to break the news to you, but I care and so do most of the other women I've known. When I see a guy who's losing his hair, he stops being a 'guy' in my mind and starts being a 'BALD guy.' There are some exceptions (like actor Ed Harris who is a hot bald guy), but you'd need a remarkably attractive face to pull it off. My advice: start using the Rogaine, pronto.

User Detail :  

Name : Nik, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Atheist, Age : 24, City : San Francisco, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

anne
    Participant
    Shave it. My husband went bald at 20. He shaves it. I never knew him with hair. I could care less. I love him for him. If you are a good person, women will look beyond that. Only shallow women will look at that as a flaw.

User Detail :  

Name : anne, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : nyc, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Laura G
    Participant
    My boyfriend's brother (26) is balding, and my BF denies the fact because he's afraid it'll happen to him, too. If it does, I won't care -- as long as he changes his hairstyle (my dad is balding with longish hair, and comes across as a badly aging hippie, even though he's not). Well-groomed is seriously more important (plus, in a few years, looking a couple years older than you are may help you get girls -- you'll look more mature and established).

User Detail :  

Name : Laura G, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 22, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.