Drunk white guys hitting on me

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Cheron
    I dated quite a few white guys upon growing up. They were usually afraid to ask me out. They laid it on the line and told me they were afraid because they didn't think they stood a chance with a black woman. I think it could be a courage thing. However for me, any man that is drunk and asks me out has no respect for me, white or not. Chalk it up to fear and put your mind at ease.

User Detail :  

Name : Cheron, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 30, City : Twin Lake, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Data Entry, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Steve
    Participant
    I think that they are acting out on what they would like to do sober but fear rejection. Alcohol seems to losen men up, thus the term liquid courage.

User Detail :  

Name : Steve, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 33, City : Omaha, State : NE Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.