Do many women orgasm during sex?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Dee
    Participant
    Unless there are medical reasons behind a woman's inability to orgasm during sex, it is something you can achieve. If you have an understanding partner who is sensitive to your own needs, you can both experiment with what things excite you most. Note what actions or thoughts tend to bring you to orgasm during masturbation and find ways to implement those things with your partner. Do you know where your 'G' spot is? If not, look it up! Many women find that stimulation of their 'G' spot during sex is very helpful to reaching climax. Also, if you tend to use vibrators or vibrating toys during masturbation in order to orgasm, know that some experts believe this de-sensitizes and can make it more difficult to achieve orgasm when not using vibration. I would suggest a few searches online for more info. Far too many women just accept that they can't have an orgasm during sex when in fact, they could!

User Detail :  

Name : Dee, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 34, City : Chapel Hill, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Graphic Designer/PSO, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Patrick
    Participant
    You're not alone. I suspect that most women who orgasm during sex also masterbate during sex. So go for it!

User Detail :  

Name : Patrick, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 60, City : Northampton, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : therapist, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Eg25590
    Participant
    No, some women do not achieve orgasm during intercourse, but prefer other means of stimulation. I have found that the more a woman communicates her needs the easier it is for the guy to comply. The fact that you can orgasm at all is a good sign and would tend to rule out medical issues, but in the end, the more you know you and what you like, the better it will be.

User Detail :  

Name : Eg25590, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 30, City : Portland, State : ME Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Tom24101
    Participant
    Well, personally, every woman I've been with has reached orgasm. Now, that said, some of them can only reach orally, or through manual stimulation 'read masturbation', but the majority were through intercourse. Everyone is different! It's natural for people to respond differently to various kinds of stimulation. Without sounding like a psychologist or anything, it can also be a mental thing. I was with one woman for two months before I finally got her to let down those barriers and experience an orgasm. She'd never had one before EVER! She got pleasure from sex, but had never felt that explosion of pleasure that a real orgasm brings. Once we were through her mental barrier (an abusive X-husband, and bad childhood)she became a sexual machine! Multiple orgasms every time we had sex! What I'm getting at I guess, is really think about it. Do you have something that's bothering you or holding you back? Is it a mental block? Or can it just be that you react much more strongly to different physical stimuli than some other people. I'd say experiment with it. Try a bunch of different positions for intercourse. Maybe you'll find one that hits you in just the right way! And a heart felt Good luck!

User Detail :  

Name : Tom24101, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 35, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : I.T, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

dennis25848
    Participant
    My fiance doesn't really orgasm during intercouse either. I find it does help if I go doen on her first until she orgasms then get right into the intercouse. She goes wild for this.

User Detail :  

Name : dennis25848, City : tampa, State : FL Country : United States, 
    My wife, usually, only orgasms while in a straddled upright position. Position, rhythm, and where she is touched at the time of orgasm is essential. I'm just the supporting actor. When she does arrive, I'm usually not far behind. I guess what I'm saying is that if you know how to achieve your goal when you're alone, show your partner how to help you when you're together.

User Detail :  

Name : Rafael Macias, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Atheist, Age : 33, City : Norfolk, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Naval Officer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Margot
    Participant
    I have gotten one through masturbation, and if I touch myself while having sex, but never from sex alone.

User Detail :  

Name : Margot, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 20, City : Brunswick, State : ME Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

typeoneg
    When I was younger I learned to maintain an erection for hours but fucked hard (youth) while I and my partners seemed to enjoy it it was later in life thatI learned that taking my time and going at it slowly produced better results (more orgasms.) So now I like to go slow give her time to get lost in her world watch for the signs of a building orgasm and use the longer harder strokes to bring it out. Women have described to me having 'rolling' orgasms lower intensity but longer orgasms. These build over time to intense orgasms that can be brought out with longer harder strokes. I would think older guys would be better lovers (more O's) younger more vigorous. All depends on what you are looking for I guess.I just wish I had learned the slower thing earlier. Dirty talk during sex is sure hot fun also.

User Detail :  

Name : typeoneg, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 54, City : Las Vegas, State : NV Country : United States, Occupation : Cabinetmaker, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

jeanie
    Participant
    Not until I found the right man. It takes a lot of trust and patience on both parts. Now that we've been married a few years at least once is a given usually several times a session. It is definitely worth the effort.

User Detail :  

Name : jeanie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 33, City : omaha, State : NE Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Cate32426
    Participant
    It's not easy. If your partner has helped you rise to a very excited state, to orgasm or almost to orgasm through other means before you have intercourse, that helps. The position can make it easier also. Try 'doggie style' which allows more stimulation of the fabled 'G' spot. How you feel about your partner matters very mush here. I can have orgasm with almost anyone through clitoral stimulation, but during intercourse? That closeness and warmth and joining together of bodies is more likely to bring orgasm if I am with someone I love or care deeply for. And.... It always helps a lot if the Mr. spends some time at it. Vaginal Orgasm, In my experience, take a lot of time, and if the fellow doesn't give you that... ain't going to happen.

User Detail :  

Name : Cate32426, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 47, City : Toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : retail, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Ricky J
    I was taught at a very early age to 'ride em high'. I found later that was great advice to do just that. Women who don't achieve an orgasm during copulation are not being handled properly. The penis must be held to the front of the vagina to properly make contact with the clitoris. This can be acheived from either front or rear entry of the vagina with cooperation of the partner in properly positioning oneself. Oral stimulation of the clitoris is also almost guaranteed to achieve the desired result.

User Detail :  

Name : Ricky J, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Christian, Age : 64, City : Tallahassee, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : retired, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Chris
    Sadly, it is not only common for women not to orgasm during sex, it is also common for them not to find pleasure in sex as well. Problems can be mental or physical. Physical problems include the inability of the woman to generate vaginal fluid (aka 'get wet'), which limits the pleasure of sex. Psychological issues include having sex while not 'in the mood.' Try talking to your partner about it. It may be as simple as that he does not know what can bring you to orgasm. Remember, men are not psychic - he may need direction, which can be in itself fun and romantic.

User Detail :  

Name : Chris, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 24, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : student/teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Albert
    Participant
    Be more open during sex and communicate to your partner what feels good and what will make you have an orgasm. If you do not communicate there is nothing your partner can do other than fumble blindly in the dark? Having a strong relationship also helps because you can connect on an emotional level and feel more relaxed and comfortable with your partner letting you release your fears.

User Detail :  

Name : Albert, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : Benicia, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student/Realtor, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

cheryl
    If you are having sex and not achieving orgams you need to find a better partner that knows how to please you instead of himself.

User Detail :  

Name : cheryl, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, Age : 25, City : boston, State : MA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jane20942
    Participant
    I have them just about every time, however not in every position. I thought this was probably typical and took it for granted until I began having conversations about the subject with other women, almost all of whom said that orgasm occurs rarely if ever without simultaneous digital stimulation. I've often wondered if it helps if both participants are quite thin, as in my general experience, but that's probably a bit silly. Anybody?

User Detail :  

Name : Jane20942, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 41, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : pastry chef, Education level : 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.