Cleaning those nooks and crannies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

B.Z.
    Participant
    How do people clean between their cheeks (yes, those cheeks) when they're taking a shower or bath? Do you use a rag or towel? Sponge? Bar of soap? Hands? None? Other? I use a hand towel. I've never had the desire to ask any of my friends about this.

User Detail :  

Name : B.Z., Gender : M, Age : 28, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

v27398
    Participant
    in the shower, lots of water, lots of soap, just my fingers, lots of rinsing, more soap, more rinsing

User Detail :  

Name : v27398, City : london, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

Morris
    Participant
    I wash between the cheeks last with a bar of soap and then rinse the soap thoroughly in hot water

User Detail :  

Name : Morris, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower class, 

Massaj-Aboob
    Participant
    I like to use an old toothbrush. That way, you can make sure its really clean in there!!

User Detail :  

Name : Massaj-Aboob, Gender : M, Age : 29, City : Cleveland, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Rich, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

mary21975
    Participant
    i usually just use soap and my hand. its funny you ask that because i never thought someone would think about something like that. but reminds me of something that i think is weird...someone i know always wipes his crack with toilet paper after he takes a shower coz he cant bare to put his towel so close to his ass.

User Detail :  

Name : mary21975, City : tampa, State : FL Country : United States, 

Alex
    Participant
    I'd say, in a completely unqualified fashion, that however you feel the most hygenic while doing so will be the best way to clean it...Personally...a bar of soap will do it, fits nice, feels nice, cleans nice...and the soap that you're using rubs off on the target area...also...rinse it and then its OK to use it elsewhere, but if that wierds you out, don't do it!

User Detail :  

Name : Alex, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : Bristol, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Student/Website Designer/Convention Services, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Matt21816
    Participant
    I clean that part the same way I clean the rest of my body (except my hair). I lather up my hands with the soap and use my hands. I don't clean myself with the soap bar directly or use rags, sponges, etc.

User Detail :  

Name : Matt21816, Gender : M, Age : 26, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, 

Jerry H
    Participant
    lather up, insert one finger (not deeply, only barely inside the surface), use a 'shower massager' as if it were a hand-held bidet to rinse (only a moderate stream is needed)

User Detail :  

Name : Jerry H, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 54, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : letter carrier, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

marty22175
    Participant
    i use a rag, very interestng question... i've often wondered, but never asked.

User Detail :  

Name : marty22175, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 26, City : raleigh, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : programer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

SALLY
    I use soap, water, and my hands, and rinse well. Gotta have lots of soap and water or you're gonna reek.

User Detail :  

Name : SALLY, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 43, City : PHOENIX, State : AZ Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Pieter
    I recommend a detachable showerhead.

User Detail :  

Name : Pieter, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : I like houselhold objects including two mattresses, Disability : Not enough sex in cars, Race : Swedish/African American\Asain\ Illegal alien, Religion : Jelsafarian, Age : 86, City : Albequreque, State : CA Country : Chile, Occupation : we've been 86'ed, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

L.M.
    Use what ever you want. To get better results use an anitbacterial soap, and wash good. Now a good tip to keep in mind, use wet wipes after reg. tp to clean youself after using the john, especially if your hairy you might want to use 3 or 4 wipes. This will greatly reduce smell as well as krusties. Your girl will greatly appreciate this

User Detail :  

Name : L.M., Gender : M, Age : 21, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : student, Social class : Lower class, 

Diane
    Participant
    I have a great idea. Use a baby wipe and soap. It is disposable and there won't be any icky, germy washcloth. Also a hand held shower head makes for great rinsing 'down there'. Isn't that a wonderful solution? Y'all let me know what you think.

User Detail :  

Name : Diane, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 54, City : Pensacola, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, 

SoulSista
    Participant
    'SOME'...(clearing my throat)...use loofa's to clean between those sweet cheeks. If you are unaware of what a loofa is, it's the plastic sponge type thing used for baths and showers.

User Detail :  

Name : SoulSista, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Windy City, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : supervisor at CSC, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Pam
    Participant
    Hmmm, I know where you're going with this, is it sanitary? That's why I use the old bar of soap and hands. Can a bar of soap grow bacteria? John uses the washcloth for the good scrub and rinses it well. But would I wash my face with that? Anyone got a microscope?

User Detail :  

Name : Pam, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 40's, City : Altoona, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Clerk, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.