Cleaning those nooks and crannies

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Gregg
    Participant
    Just soap up a lather with your hands, and wipe well! I turn around backwards and spread my cheeks with my hands and point my butt up towards the shower stream. Sometimes I rub the bar of soap down there, and rinse off the bar well afterward. I don't like to use hand towels because the little hairs get caught up in the cloth and are hard to get out. Interestingly, my former and current wife use the same procedure as above, so it's probably a very common method.

User Detail :  

Name : Gregg, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 39, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, Occupation : Lawyer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
    I generally use my hand and a bar of soap. I wet the area, spreading the cheeks, then rub the bar of soap there, then work the lather thoroughly in the nook, above and below the nook, the cheeks themselves, and then work a soapy finger into the anal opening itself, at least a couple of inches inside to clean out 'residue'. It's critical to keep that area clean: 1. So you don't get the itchies and have to be scratchin' and digging back there. 2. If you have anyone performing oral sex on you, nothing's worse that having someone spread his/her legs and get ready to go down and then suddenly catching a whiff of a dirty butt! So keeping you butt clean makes for better oral sex. 3. If you have anybody rim you then it's MANDATORY!!(unless the person is into dirtiness...)

User Detail :  

Name : Ray N. Grant, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Atheist, Age : 42, City : Minneapolis, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Software Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Renee
    Good ol' fashioned soap and a washcloth. I repeat about 5 times during a shower. Also the same in the front. Sometimes I shave the small hairs in the crack with a disposible razor so odors won't 'cling' onto them. I know, TMI, but you wanted to know

User Detail :  

Name : Renee, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Chronic joint pain, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 27, City : Turlock, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Disabled/homemaker, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Matt
    Participant
    There's an excellent book called 'Anal Pleasure and Health.' After reading that, I lost any lingering bad feelings about washing around the anus with soapy fingers. I suppose there are people who don't like to touch themselves there, but it's natural, good, and safe as long as you wash your hands with soap afterward.

User Detail :  

Name : Matt, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 42, City : Manassas, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : lawyer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

lh
    Some showers (a brand: Oras) come with a special shower head that's actually intended for massaging shoulders. Instead of a continuous flow they generate powerful pulsed bursts. These are very good in de-shampooing hair. When it is set on very low flow, it can be used to clean the posterior canyon without touching it with your hands or any kind of an object.

User Detail :  

Name : lh, Gender : M, Age : 21, City : Espoo, State : NA Country : Finland, 

Jerry S.
    Participant
    I clean between my cheeks with my hands. It works for me.

User Detail :  

Name : Jerry S., Gender : M, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Alexander29068
    Participant
    Its like cooking...when mixing the batter, its always better to use your hand rather than a tool. Get your hand good and soapy and go to work with those fingers.

User Detail :  

Name : Alexander29068, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Montclair, State : NJ Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

WBW
    Participant
    I used to use soap, but I found it was irritating the bowel area and stopped. The best way to take care of this matter is to spread 'em and let the shower stream clean it out, using your hand to make sure you get it all.

User Detail :  

Name : WBW, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 33, City : Louisburg, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Drywall Company Owner, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

S.F.
    Participant
    I wanna know too! Because I've never found a satisfactory way to do it. I either use a bar of soap or lather up my hands and use that. Nothing elaborate, just a quick swipe or two between the...cheeks. But I've not found a good way to rinse off the soap in the shower--how do people get the water in between? This baffles me! Is there a way to do this short of installing those handheld shower heads?

User Detail :  

Name : S.F., Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 22, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Oliver19965
    Participant
    'What's the matter with you?' Are you MAD..!? You mean to tell me you are 28 years old and still don't know how to wash your own ass...? PLEASE!

User Detail :  

Name : Oliver19965, Gender : M, City : Vidalia, State : GA Country : United States, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    I keep a pack of baby wipes near my toilet. After each BM, I fold wipe inhalf around one finger & clean outside & inside as far as my finger will reach. Fresh & No more skid marks, either.

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.