Black men/white women: what’s the pull?

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Geoff21643
    Participant
    It is just like back in high school algebra that you can solve for your unknowns by first solving for your presumed knowns, to wit: (1) What is the attraction that caucasian women have for caucasian men, and vice versa with caucasian men for caucasian women? (2) What is the attraction that African women have for African men, and vice versa with African men for African women? I guarantee that, once you thoroughly answer the two preceding questions, you will have a thorough answer to your original question.

User Detail :  

Name : Geoff21643, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Mysticism (non-organized religion), Age : 42, City : Minneapolis, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Information Consultant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
    I'm an African-American woman who isn't attracted to white men. As for white women, I think the 'big penis' stereotype is mainly what attracts them to black men. As for black men, I've always believed many prefer white women to black women - one of the main reasons white Southerners went to such extremes to keep segregation legal.

User Detail :  

Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.