Abusive Boyfriend

• This topic has 23 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 16 years ago by jim.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Notify authorities, someone you trust, anyone who will help you and PRESS CHARGES. PRESS CHARGES. I will say it again- PRESS CHARGES. Do NOT back down. He's strong, but you can be stronger. NO ONE controls you but YOU.

User Detail :  

Name : Felicia-Salais21781, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic and White, Religion : I just believe in God :), Age : 23, City : Phoenix, State : AZ Country : United States, Occupation : Homemaker/Mother, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Oscar
    Participant
    Do everything possible to rid yourself of this creep now! NOW!! It is monsters like this maggot who make the headlines at the victim's expense. You are a victim! Go to the Police! That's what these creeps expect their victims not to do. This is their ticket to continue to torment. It makes sense to THEM because it will suit THEIR needs in lengthening the 'relationship' at YOUR expense! He will know that he's under scrutiny of the law and that will put him under the eyes of everyone involved. The more your people know the better! Your biggest allies are what I call the Three C'c in dealing with Abusive Relationships. COMUNICATION, COPS & COUNSELING. Tell your people, get it to the Cops and get Counseling. Leave nothing to chance! Dispose of this pukebag who may look like a man, think he's a man but in reality does the biggest discredit to what a REAL MAN is about, respectfull of the spieces that gives life. The WOMAN. Remember it is YOU we are talking about. It is YOU that has to do the 3 C's. It is YOU that is in control because you have the courage to do something about it, not this social excrement of an entity. Don't become a statistic, this is YOUR life, not his.

User Detail :  

Name : Oscar, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Humanist, Age : 49, City : Pima, State : AZ Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Button
    Participant
    All of the above advice is very good. I hope you take action soon, or have done so already. I know that when I was in a similar situation, the man involved had convinced me that if I reported him, all the ensuing trouble he would get into would be 'my fault'. This really kept me quiet for quite some time. It finally dawned on me one day that that is just rubbish. He was the one doing the abusing, and any repercussions he might face were because of his actions, not mine. I was a victim reporting a crime. I know it is hard to get the nerve up to go to the authorities. For me it was like jumping in a cold pool, all that dread, then the initial shock, but after that, things started feeling just fine.

User Detail :  

Name : Button, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 41, City : South Australia, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

chuck
    get a bat and go to work i bet ya he'll stop...

User Detail :  

Name : chuck, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 40, City : tommyville, State : AZ Country : United States, Occupation : dr, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

David
    Participant
    are things better now??

User Detail :  

Name : David, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, Religion : Non-Denominational, Age : 21, City : Fontana, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper class, 

Adam
    Participant
    You should call the cops. NOW! If you can, get him thrown in jail (which won't be a problem if you cooperate with your local authorities) and get the strictest restraining order you can.

User Detail :  

Name : Adam, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : Commerce, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Student/Entertainer, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper class, 

jim
    Participant
    You have to do something about this. that is forsure. i have never known why women get with these guys and stay but as you say you are traped. You need some friends you can turn to that will protect you. a few years ago i had a friend who was in the same type of situation her husband threw her through a wall.. so my friend and i wen and threw him through a wall. and kick his ass, then took her away. The police can help but they cant be there at all times you need someone who can watch out for you when the cops cant be around. but definetaly report it. and again Im very sorry to hear of your problem. i wish i could help i hate abusive men they make us all look bad.

User Detail :  

Name : jim, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 24, City : port huron, State : MI Country : United States, 

Rick-F
    Participant
    My wife was in this type relationship for seven years. She was able to depend on her family to keep secret where she was while she relocated to another part of town. He tried relentlessly to get them to tell him where she was and then she had heard he met someone else and finally gave up. You just need to somehow get away from this person long enough for him to move on or you may have to get the authorities to step in, before it is too late.

User Detail :  

Name : Rick-F, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, 

DanielPfalmer
    Participant
    All I can say is to talk to counseling services on campus. They will know what to do. They deal with this kind of thing a lot, unfortunately. If someone I knew was having the same problem that shit would not stand. He is absolutely out of line and you need to do something even if that means calling the police. Good luck.

User Detail :  

Name : DanielPfalmer, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 22, City : Fairbanks, State : AK Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.