abbo27

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Am I just too sensitive? #25299

    abbo27
    Member

    What in general do you find so frightening about political correctness which is in essence about respect? Comparing it’s affect to the death and maiming of hundreds of thousands of US citizens seems more than a little extreme. It wasn’t that long ago that people were making the case that black and white kids should be educated together was political correctness gone mad. Political correctness can sometimes jar. I find Christmas cards being replaced with Happy Holiday cards annoying and I am an atheist. I don’t think being a little sensitive does any real harm and in a lot of cases does a lot of good.

    User Detail :  

    Name : abbo27, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 39, City : Bristol, State : NA, Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : sales, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: Arab and Middle Eastern women #37833

    abbo27
    Member

    I have flown with Royal Jordanian and they have some very attractive and sexy looking cabin crew. While not in the ME but close, Istanbul has lots of incredibly good looking and well dressed women.

    User Detail :  

    Name : abbo27, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 39, City : Bristol, State : NA, Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : sales, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)