Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
SophiaMemberI work and live in a major city, and after reading your question, I decided to test it out for an hour or so. As I stood on several street corners, I looked to see who crossed against the light. I was able to disprove your theory (at least in this city). There was about an equal number of all races, males and females, who crossed in traffic. The only people I didn’t see doing it were the elderly.
User Detail :
Name : Sophia, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 27, City : Chicago, State : IL, Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,
SophiaMemberI have found that if you dwell on the negative aspect of anything, you are bound to develop a prejudice toward that specific thing. Say, for instance, that I dwelled on the fact that most child molesters and serial killers are white males. I might develop a prejudice against white males. However, because I take each individual as they come and don’t judge a whole group of people by the actions of a few, I am able to have an open-minded view of each race as a whole.
User Detail :
Name : Sophia, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 27, City : Chicago, State : IL, Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, -
AuthorPosts
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences