Phoebe

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Love hurts… how much? #32234

    Phoebe
    Member

    When I had sex the first time, at 16, it hurt so piercingly that I tried to crawl up the wall behind me. A friend of mine, also 16, bled so badly she had to stop. But I’ve had other friends say they had no problem at all with it. My understanding is that a lot of it depends on your age (the older you are, the easier it is) and the width of your hips.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Phoebe, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 20, City : Miami Beach, State : FL, Country : United States, Occupation : Journalist, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)