Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
P.MemberI feel the media overhypes New Yorkers being rude and unfriendly. I just think that it is a VERY busy city and people don’t really have time to stop and smell the roses. Everyone is moving at such a fast pace, I think a lot of times people from some other parts of the country mistake that for rudeness. When you are in a very competitive atmosphere, you tend to be a little more anxious to get things done. My first visit to New York, I didn’t really have any major problems. I enjoyed the city so much now I want to relocate there. New Yorkers will help you if you need to ask for directions or anything of that nature, BUT they just have a lot to do and they are in a hurry to do it. So don’t expect for them to sit a spell and have a long conversation with you.
User Detail :
Name : P., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Non-Denominational, Age : 29, City : St. Louis, State : MO, Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College,
P.MemberMatthew, I just wanted to say you are a straight up hypocrite.I saw you post something else on another topic concerning gay people. You went off on someone who was obviously making homophobic comments.You basically said they had no right to judge gay people and they should be more tolerant of others that are different. WHY AREN’T YOU DOING THAT???As someone who is a gay, African-American male I find your comments about black men disturbing. I do not have bad hygiene, engage in aggressive talk and I CERTAINLY do not dress badly!!!!Have you ever thought that maybe the reason why you are treated badly by some black men is because of the way you are treating them?? It could be your stereotypical approach.Someone who is gay should know how it is to be judged by society and shouldn’t be quick to judge someone else.I cannot believe you have this attitude. It just boggles my mind. What is it with you and why do we have this problem of racism in the gay community?
User Detail :
Name : P., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Non-Denominational, Age : 29, City : St. Louis, State : MO, Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, -
AuthorPosts
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences