Natali

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Cracks on tongue #37570

    Natali
    Member

    I once heard a nutrition expert put cracks on the tongue down to severe lack of a certain vitamin…something like iron. It’s certainly something to see a nutritionist about anyway.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Natali, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 20, City : Vancouver, State : NA, Country : Canada, Occupation : Writer, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: Red dot on a MAN’S forehead #16720

    Natali
    Member

    It’s to symbolise the ‘third eye’ awareness, as practised by Hindus. Gender has nothing to do with the red dot, and neither does marriage.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Natali, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 20, City : Vancouver, State : NA, Country : Canada, Occupation : Writer, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: Try this one on for size… #33853

    Natali
    Member

    …unless you have a micro-penis, or an absolute whopper, then no. I like average. Nice and average.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Natali, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 20, City : Vancouver, State : NA, Country : Canada, Occupation : Writer, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: About my stretch marks… #45980

    Natali
    Member

    I’m in exactly the same position – I was 207lbs at the beginning of the year (for my height, that’s obese) and I’ve lost about 40lbs so far. I have horrific stretchmarks. There’s no real way to get rid of them – try moisturising, or using Vitamin E capsules to reduce the scarring. Because that’s what they are: scarring. In time they will fade into a silvery colour. But to tell you the truth, you just have to learn to accept them, unless you can afford the laser dermabrasion that will indefinitely get rid of them. It sucks, I know, but I’d rather be healthy and thin with stretchmarks than anything else. My boyfriend has absolutely no problem with them either. Seems like most women’s insecurities barely even register in a man’s world.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Natali, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 20, City : Vancouver, State : NA, Country : Canada, Occupation : Writer, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: Small Asians? #43629

    Natali
    Member

    No, it is not true. At least, not in comparison to most white men.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Natali, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 20, City : Vancouver, State : NA, Country : Canada, Occupation : Writer, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)