Megan H.

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Men’s attraction to pregnant women #15525

    Megan H.
    Member

    Out of curiosity, why do you assume a lesbian hates men? Is it fair to say, then, that all gay men hate women, as if their hatred is what makes them seek mates of the same gender?? I’m bisexual, so what does that say for me? I obviously can’t hate both genders ’cause then I’d never get laid!! On top of that, I’m marrying a man! 🙂 I’m not quite sure how you can say that a lesbian would have a problem with your response simply because she hates men if it’s impossible to claim legitimately that she hates men. I don’t 100% agree with your statements, but that has more to do with personal preferences, experiences, etc then whether or not I sleep with men, women, both, or neither and whether or not that choice is based on me liking or disliking a particular gender. Don’t be so quick to stereotype lest you be prejudged as a chauvinistic pig just for being a man! 🙂

    User Detail :  

    Name : Megan H., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Wiccan, Age : 24, City : Dallas, State : TX, Country : United States, Occupation : Healthcare, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)