Kristy

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: What colognes do women like? #17897

    Kristy
    Member

    I was never big on cologne, it was all the same to me, until someone, who later became my boyfriend, turned my head wearing a cologne called ETERNITY. its a clean, fresh scent. very masculine but fresh. GIRLS LOVE IT! I know I DO. even those other more expensive colognes do nothing for me. this one has the IT factor. try it out. oh, and i agree the cologne will do nothing for you if your aren’t fresh out of the shower. Dont try to use cologne to cover up a hard days work.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Kristy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : Porterville, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)