Jodi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Confederate Flag racist? #22449

    Jodi
    Member

    Being from michigan, I would say that people that i know who wave this flag on their car, on t-shirts, hats, … etc. do it bc they are racist. I know for a fact that most people who display it where i live are racist and are not from the south.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jodi, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : Grand Rapids, State : MI, Country : United States, Occupation : day care aid, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: White people’s feet on the dashboard #23646

    Jodi
    Member

    I had to laugh at this reply. It is rediculous that you dare to relate a simply comfortable position to slavery and whites thinking they are superior. Your saying that blacks never put their feet up? I am completely offended. That was a totally racist things for you to say.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jodi, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : Grand Rapids, State : MI, Country : United States, Occupation : day care aid, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)