My freshman year of high school I would have thought it was impossible. I was romantically or sexually interested in all my female friends. Now I have very deep, personal relationships with three women, one of whom I dated for two years and who is now one of my best friends, one who is like another sister, and one whom I can talk to for hours on end about anything in general. I find all of them to be absolutely gorgeous. However, obviously with the latter two I’ve never considered anything romantic or sexual with them.
User Detail :
Name : James, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Acknowledgement of a non-specific higher power, Age : 17, City : Denver, State : CO, Country : United States, Occupation : Baskin Robbins scoop peon, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class,