J. Miller

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Why are there “black” organizations? #16809

    J. Miller
    Member

    What I am wondering is if the ‘black’ people have their organizations,it seems ok.If ‘white’ people have such an organization,we are racists,ect…I think that its b/s myself and that the ‘blacks’ need to stop rocking the boat,stop worrying about their ‘race’ and get on with their own individual lives to better themselves,not the ‘blacks’ as a whole.

    User Detail :  

    Name : J. Miller, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, City : Red Bank, State : NJ, Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Star Wars and race #16755

    J. Miller
    Member

    I think people are just looking for something to complain about. Quit looking at the accents and look at the fact that they were all brought together for a common good. That’S the message. Besides, it’s a movie. Would it have been the same if everyone had an English accent? Besides, I don’t hear Irish and Scottish people complaining about Liam Neeson’s accent, or Swedish complaining about Anakin’s mother’s accent. There is still a thing called diversity.

    User Detail :  

    Name : J. Miller, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, City : Red Bank, State : NJ, Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)