Hermann

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Men’s attraction to pregnant women #17296

    Hermann
    Member

    I hate to break the news, but the truth is, men like pregnant women because these women can’t get pregnant while BEING pregnant. Also, since they are the least-expected woman for a man to go after, that makes it easier for the man to have space and freedom without jealousy. Women, we love sex on a great scale, so most of the time it’s not your body, face, etc. that we’re looking at. We’re looking to build numbers … meaning locker-room talk about who has had the most women. We laugh about things that matter to you women, such as what makeup to wear. We don’t care about that; we want to have sex.

    I’m sure a lesbian would have a field day with what I’m saying because of her hate toward men. But I’m being honest. I want to improve on the relationships between men and women, and the only way to do that is for you to ask a man about men and stop reading these books by women about men. They don’t know what they’re talking about, which leads to a lot of women being hurt – or at a dead-end.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Hermann, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 32, City : Santa Clara, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : DBA/Network Administrator, Education level : Technical School, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)