Frank

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: ‘The black guy’ – offensive or not? #44721

    Frank
    Member

    The people made uncomfortable by this are people who aren’t overtly racist but are just enough that it’s uncomfortable for them to mention race in any way. If there’s a room full of white people and one black guy, of course I’m gonna use that to point him out. It’s not meant in a derogatory way; I just wanted to point that guy out, and he’s the only person with that skin color. I mean, if it were a room full of people in red shirts, and one woman had a white shirt on, you wouldn’t point her out as ‘The person with the brown shoes on.’ It’s not racist, although I’m sure some people might take it that way.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Frank, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 19, City : Memphis, State : TN, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)