Diana

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Sex and age #41468

    Diana
    Member

    Well, sort of. I think the teen-twenties age group has always been considered the most attractive because we’re wired from back in the caveman days to go after those in their peak of fertility. I can’t speak for all women, but I don’t find teen-age boys attractive because I automatically associate them with immaturity and recklessness, which is a huge turnoff. (And I know, that doesn’t apply to all the younger crowd, but that’s a different question.) What can be troubling is older men who want ONLY younger women, for their own egos or lack of maturity or whatever reason.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Diana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 33, City : Detroit, State : MI, Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)