Cliff

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Christians: Is it wrong to masturbate? #28391

    Cliff
    Member

    to religion it is wrong but I find it hard to believe with every going on in the world God would be upset by it as its a natural thing that probally 99.9% of all people do or have done.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Cliff, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : na, State : PA, Country : United States, Occupation : self emplyed, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Miracles and messages from God #46587

    Cliff
    Member

    preforms miracles everyday. It is written in the bible a true church of God will see healings and miracles, if you are not seeing them in your church try another as they are occuring. I did not believe in them to I had a GF dying of liver cancer, I took her to a miracle service as a last resort, she was healed their and I felt so bad over not believing in them I began taking others to healing services and the more I took the more I saw and continue to see. If you believe in God why wouldn’t you also believe in miracles as their is nothing God can not do.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Cliff, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : na, State : PA, Country : United States, Occupation : self emplyed, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Atheists: Here by the grace of God? #16844

    Cliff
    Member

    should consider giving God a chance in your life, as he is real, And i would feel very sorry for anyone dying not realizing that till after they are dead, if you are having a tuff time in life how would chancing hell compare ?

    User Detail :  

    Name : Cliff, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : na, State : PA, Country : United States, Occupation : self emplyed, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Catholic, Pentecostal differences #18953

    Cliff
    Member

    a Pentecostal. One of the biggest diffrences is we repent to Jesus while Catholics repent to man. We are much more vocal in services. And we see a lot of healing which I am not sure the Catholics do. I do believe either religion will get a persom to Heaven and that God in his wisdom created maney religions to bring more people to him.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Cliff, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : na, State : PA, Country : United States, Occupation : self emplyed, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Certainty of faith #24829

    Cliff
    Member

    a hard time with faith until i began to feel the holy spirit come apon me and see micracles.The first one was at a healing service where i took my current GF at the time she was dying on liver cancer. I at the time did not belive in it but she told me she felt the cancer leave her body and a doctor later confirmed she no longer had it, since i have accepted that it is real i have seen more and feel the power of God.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Cliff, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : na, State : PA, Country : United States, Occupation : self emplyed, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)