Ck Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total) Author Posts December 24, 2002 at 12:00 am in reply to: Should my teen daughter have “boyfriends”? #16758 CkMember I think it’s completely fine for a girl to like a boy at this age. As long as she keeps her standards and minds herself, you should be fine. User Detail : Name : Ck, City : Lacey, State : WA, Country : United States, December 24, 2002 at 12:00 am in reply to: Mormon rules on caffeine and Coca-Cola #24307 CkMember I completely agree with you! I’m LDS as well and I admire the way you handle questions about our religion. good job! User Detail : Name : Ck, City : Lacey, State : WA, Country : United States, Author Posts Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)