Cheri Liggins

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Why are blacks so loud? #33389

    I wish I knew the reason myself. I am one of those ‘loud’ black women and I can tell you that when I am like that, it’s usually due to my exuberance and humor. I am not one of those people who get loud and nasty or angry, usually only when I’m having a good time or joking around. I have found that as I get older and care less about what others think, I tend to get louder when I’m having fun. I have heard one theory that says that as a race, we are more outgoing and exuberant than others, but as with all generalizations, I don’t know how true it is. I just know that I am an naturally outgoing person and that I like being the center of attention.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Cheri Liggins, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : African Methodist Episcopalian, Age : 46, City : Columbus, State : OH, Country : United States, Occupation : Office Manager, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)