Ashley B.

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Confederate Flag racist? #26565

    Ashley B.
    Member

    To me the meaning of the Confederate flag all depends on who the person is that is displaying it. Personally I am glad that the North won the war and I think that slavery is an injustice done to a group in our society that can never be forgotten. However I take pride in the Confederate flag for the simple fact that I am proud to be from the South. I also have enough respect not to fly this flag in public or display it where everyone can see because I know that to some it is a painful reminder of what happened to their ancestors and can cause much controversy.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Ashley B., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 18, City : Corpus Christi, State : TX, Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)