Abdullah I.

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Muslim smokers? #13826

    Abdullah I.
    Member

    Generally, in Islam, it is sinful to do things that cause oneself harm. Smoking can be categorized under this ruling. Just like drugs. And of all the sins one can commit, only one is not forgivable, and that is a belief in a deity other than (or with) Allah. Smoking used to be a ‘hated’ act according to Muslim scholars. But by early 90’s, many scholars have moved up to a sinful act. And Allah is forgiving, most-merciful.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Abdullah I., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Muslim, Age : 29, City : Detroit, State : MI, Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)