y do women think we wanna play their game

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

James H.
    In dealing with some of the females I know. I find that women seem to think that just because they are women that we automatically want to be with them. And when we don't respond to their little test, they start to say things like,'you must be gay'. Is it so hard to believe to your ego's that we just might not want you, maybe your girlfriend though...(laughing)...We might not like the smell of your perfume, or you might have a nasty attitude, or you might be one of those women who are attention junkies....and if any females reply, don't try to switch the subject around on me. Just answer the question..........

User Detail :  

Name : James H., Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 21, City : atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Mara
    Participant
    And how many times have we women been called 'dyke' or 'lezzie' for not panting with desire at every guy that hits on us? (And if we did, wouldn't that make us 'sluts' and 'skanks'?) SOME females, like SOME males, simply cannot believe that they aren't gods gift to the opposite sex. Because being turned down insults their sense of worth they lash out by impugning the other's sexuality.

User Detail :  

Name : Mara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 40, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : data entry, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Dot
    Participant
    Because you're only 21 I'm guessing you're just hanging out with young, immature females. No woman worth anything would say such a dumb thing. As you grow up, the ladies your age will also.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.