White people think Asian people are ugly?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

JunyaKobori
    Participant
    I'm 20 year old Japanese male. I think I'm ugly myself and I get harassed (embarrassed) about my face. I'm flat face compared to the White people. I'm big face compared to the White people.(I look goofy) I'm short legs compared to the White people. I'm short height compared to the White people.(My Height is 5 ft 9.5 in) I'm poor body compared to the White people. And I'm ugly compared to White people. I think White people are most beautiful race. I think that an Western European people(Anglo-Saxon, German, Scandinavian, Afrikaner people) in particular is the most beautiful people. I think Western European people is most beautiful ethnicity among the whites. I think Western European people is most refined. most celebrity and supermodel have the Western European ethnicity. The tall stature, sexy body, beautiful face, long legs, beautiful white teeth, and blond hair, blue eyes are very beautiful. I Love White people. I respect a White people. But, White people think Asian people are ugly?

User Detail :  

Name : JunyaKobori, City : Ashikaga, State : NA Country : Japan, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.