to teens

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Do you feel misclassified just because of how you act in public?

User Detail :  

Name : Maggie-Knickerbocker, City : Brewerton, State : NY Country : United States, 

JesseL
    Participant
    I don't feel that as a teenager I act any different than any normal person in public. How do you classify an entire generation by how someone acts in public? People's true character is found by the actions they choose to perform when others are not around anyway. I don't think you really have a question at all, just want to make a comment on the public behavior of teenagers. I would also like to remind everyone, that you were all teenagers at one time too, and your parents disapproved of your habits, trends, music, movies and a great number of other things. Don't judge me because I'm 18 and inexperienced in the world. Instead do your best to help and guide me to a better future, while still respecting me as a person.

User Detail :  

Name : JesseL, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : I am free to believe what i wish, Age : 18, City : Fort Worth, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Full time student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.