smoking

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cody
    Participant
    ive always herd that if you smoke at a young age you will die by the time you are 40 . my point is my neghboor has been smoking since he was 8 years old and is now 70 years old . are adults just trying to scare kids or is it really bad?

User Detail :  

Name : cody, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 15, City : green cove, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : high school, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Upper class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    My uncle was a smoker and died from lung cancer at age 42; my father was a smoker and died from lung cancer in his 60's. It's a horrible way to go. The pain is intense and cannot be relieved by ANY medication, even morphine. Many many medical studies have shown a link between smoking and lung cancer, plus other forms of tobacco use and cancers of the throat, mouth, tongue, etc. There's no guarantee, but it's stupid to take a chance and there are many other ugly diseases associated with cancer, plus - many women don't want to kiss or be intimate with yucky tobacco breath smokers. It's much harder to quit smoking when you've done it, so don't start! It's not cool! Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.