hallooween

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Due to the increase in Weight and Ailments in the US, I will not pass out candy on Holloween. Could I get suggestions on what children would like on Holloween that is not a health hazard. The ages would be between approxmately 2 years old to 12 Years old?

User Detail :  

Name : Charles Yates, City : taylor, State : MI Country : United States, 

Ann L. Lowenstein
    Participant
    Try not buying into the Veganist Jihad's crap, for starters. If you're so crunchy-grindy PC that you still won't pass out a "health hazard" (SNORT), then next Halloween, (btw, that is the way it's acutally spelled), pass out colored pens, or funky pencils, or Halloween-themed stickers. BadKarma!

User Detail :  

Name : Ann L. Lowenstein, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Animist, Age : 37, City : K.C., State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    It's eating unhealthy all the time that is the problem. It's lack of exercise all the time that's the problem. Giving kids candy one night out of the year isn't going to hurt them in the long run. Kids go out on Halloween for the candy, not for apples or some other non-edible treat. But you can always pass out healthy treats, like yogurt covered raisins or peanuts. Love and Light, Rev. Shelly

User Detail :  

Name : ShellyStrauss Rollison, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : New Age/Metaphysical, Age : 49, City : New Alexandria, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Minister, writer, activist, CNA, draftsman, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

DannyH
    Participant
    If you are that determined to take the fun out of the night, just close your blinds, turn off your light and watch a movie, and don't burden other people with your attempts to tell them how to live their lives. Halloween is the coolest night of the year: 1. YOu get to dress up in cool costumes, 2. For one night a year, extortion is legal. 3. You get to eat all the candy you can get your hands on. "Lighten up Francis" Life's a banquet and most poor bastards are starving to death!

User Detail :  

Name : DannyH, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Asatru, Age : 45, City : Buon, State : NA Country : South Korea, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

KaylaL
    Back when I went trick or treating. I always remember being extremely thirsty. I mean here you are loaded down with candy, walking for miles with no water in sight. I remember one year a trusted member of the neighborhood was giving out hot apple cider. It was one of the best houses to go to. If the parents in your area would be uncomfortable with unsealed liquid, I don't see where juice boxes could go wrong. They are probably more expensive than candy though. Just don't give out those cheap erasers that don't actually function as erasers.

User Detail :  

Name : KaylaL, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : St. Augustine, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.