girls:whats your sexual tips.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

alan
    Participant
    so i try to learn what i can about women, and want they need and want. i can find the clit, and gspot easy enough and all the dont's, and quite a few other things, but whats something your females wish guys would do more, that we dont do.

User Detail :  

Name : alan, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 24, City : brisbane, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : er bum/unemployed, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    There's no "one size fits all" answer. Each woman is different in regard to physical preferences. You really need to ask her to communicate what she likes. Tell her you want to please her and ask her to show you what she likes and how. Some women are shy about this, but encourage her to guide your hand or ask you nicely to be more gentle or more rough, faster or slower, etc. I find it easier to communicate through sighs and moans of pleasure or to simply change my position. Remember, sex is not all about techniquem, it's about attitude. If you're affection, unselfish and wish to please, that's the important thing. If you just want to "get her off", that's not always the most important thing for a woman. We enjoy the journey as much as the destination. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    BE kind & unselfish. Tell her you want to please her and ask her to tell or show you what she likes. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.