ebonics

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Julie
    Participant
    why do black people talk in ebonics on purpose?..one minute a black person will be speaking english normally to white people, and the next when their talking to another black person they completly change and mispronounce their words on purpose to fit in...why would you want to purposely sound uneducated?..It just seems so stupid to be two different people all day long, just be real

User Detail :  

Name : Julie, Gender : F, Age : 27, City : Akron, State : OH Country : United States, 

Brittany
    Participant
    You spend your life occupying your thoughts with why black do this, why black people do that? Its a time and place for everything and I think its great that a person can switch it up....I noticed you don't put your race down..I'm assuming you are white because you either criticize or question minorities.. Why are you hiding what is so evident...you be real first...then speak..

User Detail :  

Name : Brittany, Gender : Female, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.