cheese

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dwanny
    Participant
    I know that 'cheese' is heroin mixed with cold medicine, but I want to know why mix cold medicine with heroin, and why is it so deadly?

User Detail :  

Name : Dwanny, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 53, City : Springtown, State : TX Country : United States, 

Ann L. Lowenstein
    Participant
    When you mix it with cold medicine which contains, among other things, pseudoephedrin, (i.e., the primary ingredient in Crystal Meth), the high is quicker and harder, even though there's not as much of the expensive ingredient (heroin) in the mix, so a lot less heroin goes a lot further. The reason it's so deadly is because you mix an involuntary nerve stimulant/blood pressure increaser like pseudoephedrin with an overall neurodepressor like heroin, and you're cooking up a recipe for seizures, strokes, heart attacks, etc. BadKarma!

User Detail :  

Name : Ann L. Lowenstein, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Animist, Age : 37, City : K.C., State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.