Am I bi-curious?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    I'm late middle age female with strong libido & need for affection - giving & receiving. I've had a few serious relationships with guys & some one-night stands. I had one "experimental" relationship with a woman about 20 years ago. She came on to me at a gym & things progressed. I enjoyed it and certainly appreciated the affection & physicality, but felt something was missing. I ended it because she was married (to a man) & had a son. I can't honestly say I'm attracted to women the way I am to some men, but I appreciate their beauty. Haven't had much luck with guys for awhile, getting a lot of mixed messages from the latest. Very frustrating! Should I reconsider a woman? I'm open to the possibility. Right now, I'm more interested in affection than sex, although the line is fuzzy. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.