aborting children

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mattizzle
    Participant
    what is it with people who condemn others of having an abortion? can people please explain the reasoning behind people and their hate for abortions?

User Detail :  

Name : Mattizzle, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 20, City : adelaide, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Mara
    Participant
    I'm rabidly pro-choice but I understand the feelings behind the anti-abortion hatred. These people truly BELIEVE that a two-cell zygote is no different than a fully developed and born child. Because of this belief, they view abortion as murder.

User Detail :  

Name : Mara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 40, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : data entry, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Dot
    Participant
    Is the only answer I can give regarding folks who get bent out of shape about OTHER PEOPLE having abortions, OTHER PEOPLE being gay, OTHER PEOPLE holding views they don't agree with. I frankly cannot comprehend why some people are so fascinated with what total strangers do. No one satisfied with their own reality sits around obsessing about what others are doing.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    I am also mystified why others feel compelled to meddle (even to the extent of passing laws) regarding the such behaviors. Why can't they live and let live? I don't think it's boredom so much as religious fanatacism that propels them. I'm also repelled and offended when others try to convert me to their religion. As a Jew, I wish they'd just leave us alone. Apparently, part of Christian doctrine suggests that you get extra brownie points for successful proselytizing. I don't know enough about Christianity to say whether these folks are misinterpreting scripture or what, but I cannot imagine a good religion that disrespects other legit. religions. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.