Wonderful, hairy-armed girls

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Larry
    When I was in high school in the '70s, many girls had beautiful, hairy arms, and no one thought anything of it. Now hair of any kind on a woman is the enemy. Damn. Body hair on a woman is sensual and sexy, especially on the arms and lower back, like the patterns on lots of wonderful Latina girls. I will never understand how hair got to be such a horrible attribute. How did this happen?

User Detail :  

Name : Larry, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 49, City : ft worth, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : education, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Lucy22423
    Participant
    Bless you for stating your opinion that body hair is sensual and sexy. These days any hair at all is seen as horrible. Women spend untold amounts of money and time, and subject themselves to painful procedures, to combat body hair. I don't know how it happened that body hair became the enemy, but I wish there were an antidote that would reverse the process.

User Detail :  

Name : Lucy22423, Gender : F, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 26, City : San Jose, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

tallie
    Participant
    I haven't shaved in at least three years, and it made me love and accept my body more than anything else has. However, as a result, many people have said some pretty awful things to me. I can't wear tanktops or shorts in the house because my mom 'can't stand to look at me.' Girls are creeped out, and guys are seemingly threatened. I think the trend toward shaving started in the 1920s, when more and more of the female body was shown. Women had to be everything men weren't, i.e. men hairy, women not.

User Detail :  

Name : tallie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 17, City : g. hills, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

meangreenteeth
    Participant
    You got to be kidding? Body hair on women is NASTY. Women with dark hair on the arms need to shave that stuff as well as their mustaches.

User Detail :  

Name : meangreenteeth, City : dallas, State : TX Country : United States, 

Larry
    HI Lucy-I wish that you would email me at lkd006@hotmail.com I want to talk to you about this subject-please-thanks-Larry

User Detail :  

Name : Larry, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 49, City : ft worth, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : education, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jack
    Those Chinese Crested dogs are considered the world's ugliest dogs, yet they compare to other dogs the same way we compare to other primates. Natural body hair is perfectly fine.

User Detail :  

Name : Jack, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 19, City : Oshkosh, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Anjulie Singh
    Participant
    Thank You. I wish there were more people that thought like you. Are you the only one who thinks this way?

User Detail :  

Name : Anjulie Singh, City : Springfield, State : VA Country : United States, 

Katrina26720
    Participant
    *glances at hers* Umm...wow. I always thought it was just pretty normal. I kind of like it, wouldn't shave it. For some reason though, I do not apply this thinking to leg hair. Then again, that stuff's coarser.

User Detail :  

Name : Katrina26720, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 21, City : Moses Lake, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

admin
    Keymaster
    Hi! I wish I was in the 70s now, cause as a girl in High School in the lovely judgemental world of 2005, I am constantly picked on or over looked because I am quite hairy on my arms. I always get the 'You are hot, but if you waxed your arms..' comment. And I am not doing anything :) We shuld all be proud of our good parts and our so called 'bad' parts. Dont give in to society. Thanks for posting this :P

User Detail :  

Name : admin, Sexual Orientation : 1, Disability : 1, Race : 1, Religion : 1, Age : 1, City : 1, State : 1 Country : 1, Occupation : 1, Education level : 1, Social class : 1, 

Vespertine
    Participant
    This response may be a little late, but I am absolutely thrilled to read about a womyn who loves her body hair. As a transgendered womyn, one of my biggest worries is body hair. I see it as something masculine and, thus, want to get rid of it. Maybe the presence of body hair denotes a presence of testerone, thus a hairless womyn would seem more feminine. I think it's ridiculous that we are so worried about such a trivial thing, and it needs to stop.

User Detail :  

Name : Vespertine, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 19, City : Laguna Beach, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : bohemian, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.