Women’s lipstick shapes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Renea
    Participant
    I read somewhere that the shape of a woman's lipstick depicts her personality. I've noticed the different shapes on the tip of women's lipsticks. I've seen slanted, flat, rounded, pointed. Is it a myth that the shape of a women's lipstick depicts her personality or is it true, and if so, what does each shape say about a woman's personality?

User Detail :  

Name : Renea, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : late 50s, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    Never heard about the shape of lipsticks. I think color says more about one's personality. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

MarkA
    Participant
    I would def disagree with that. I assumed the different shapes helped with applying the lipstick in different manners to different shaped lips. I'm 41 and have dated alot of different women. No one has ever said anything otherwise.

User Detail :  

Name : MarkA, City : Mt Clemens, State : MI Country : United States, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.